AMAZON

Monday, May 5, 2014

HARRISONISMS (OF THE WEEK).







  • "Mommy, <huge sigh> when will I be big enough to be a Dr.?"
  • "That girl is kinda pretty."
  • "No, I don't have to go potty.  I'm just scratching my penis."
  • "Hmmmm,  look at your BIG breast things!"
  • "If our dog ever dies, should we get a different one?"
  • "Does daddy go to work so I can have lots of money?...That's good."
  • "I'm just really sad because my Grandma isn't here for a sleepover."
  • (to a stranger at Target) "Wanna come back to my house?  You sure can."
  • "He keeps telling me I'm three and I AM NOT THREE!  I AM FOUR."
  • "Breathe on me some more.  I like your breath."
  • "I think I'll have a bath."
  • (waitress at Charleston's asks Harrison if he wants to be her boyfriend)  "I really can't right now.  I'm just too busy."
  • "Do you think we should crash into that car?"  (maybe I should do a better job hiding my road rage?)
  • "Is that the Oklahoma flag or the other one?"
  • "Let's don't go home yet.  I'm not quite ready."
  • "Tell me again when I'm allowed to hit that kid?"
  • "Well I just don't think that's funny."
  • "This bicycle just makes me SOOOO MAD!"
  • "I'll do it if you say please."
  • "I"m not really cold enough to wear pants."


What have your little people been saying?  I'll post my favorite submissions!

If you enjoyed this post SHARE IT and VOTE FOR ME at Top Mommy Bloggers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment