AMAZON

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thomas clad butt cheeks.

I have a confession to make. I am in LOVE with Harrison's tooshie.

Nothing makes me smile more than seeing my pot bellied little guy strut through the living room in his 'Thomas the Tank Engine' big boy undies.

I realize there will come a day when he will find such admiration undesirable. Some of you may even think there is something not quite right about my adoration of my son's buttockis.


Nonetheless, I stand firm in my position. I'm telling you, there is nothing more adorable than the 2yr old hiney that I knit in my womb!!

I'd like to have a museum full of plaster castes of that bottom to enjoy for all time. I assure you there is nothing disturbing about my obsession.

It is the obsession of a mother whose love for her child is pure and all encompassing. Until the day that he can tell me "MOM! Stop ogling my rear!", I will indulge my fettish.


No comments:

Post a Comment