AMAZON

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

BE MINE.

I am the reason that marketers prey on the masses at valentines day. I know there are lots of people that aren't into glittery cards and heart shaped truffles, but I am not one of them.

For me, it all started with those magical -valentine sharing- school parties. I loved giving and receiving those little cards. I would carefully decorate a shoe box to collect my cherished tokens of love. Now, dream of dreams, I get to do it again!

Well, technically, Harrison gets to do it, but that's even better!  We have already been shopping for Lightning McQueen valentines to share with his buddies. For his party, I'm going to decorate little pink cupcakes to look like monkeys. I'm Martha friggin' Stewart, right???  I can't wait to see the (sugar high) smiles on his classmates' faces. 

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the best of all the valentines days I've ever celebrated. This year, I have 2 special valentines. (Hint): They look a lot alike.

Now what could be sweeter than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment