AMAZON

Thursday, January 31, 2013

CRAYONS, GLUE STICKS, AND SCISSORS, OH MY!!


I love school supplies.  Love.

When I was growing up, there were few things more exciting than trapper keeper shopping at the start of a school year. You simply were. not. cool. without a trapper keeper. Don't act like you don't remember.  You do. We ALL do.

To this day, the smell of freshly sharpened pencils makes me feel like I'm 9yrs old again.  Just imagine my delirious happiness at taking Harrison shopping for his first list of school  supplies EVER.

Today I got to introduce him to the joys of selecting just the right back pack. We trolled the aisles, filling our cart with construction papers of every color. He clearly has his mother's fettish. I'm not sure who had a better time.

For me, that's one of the many things I love about being a mom. You get to live out the fun stuff all over again!

There may or may not be an unopened and much coveted tube of Elmer's glue in my night stand. I'll never tell. It's mine. ALL MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment