AMAZON

Monday, March 10, 2014

HARRISONISMS (OF THE WEEK)

Some great (and some not so great) things have come out of my son's mouth this week.  Here they are in no particular order.

  • (Harrison is the mailman)  "Here's your obolo!"  That meant envelope for the rest of us.
  • "I don't love you ANYMORE!"  I may or may not have gotten teared up over this one.  How does he know that is a soul crushing statement?  He's definitely never been told that.
  • (talking to Daddy)  "as mommy says..."
  • "Mommy, that diarrhea can be sneaky."
  • "Beau (our dog) is my beeeest friend."
  • "If you hold your teeth like this < clenching > it will help your BIG poops come out."
  • "I'm gonna need some money."
  • "Sometimes I get just a little bit angry in the morning."
  • "I'll drive."
  • "I'll just go tell Daddy that I'm Optimus Prime."  (that's a transformer, for those of you who are not well versed:

    There you have it.  I hope you enjoyed this week's sampling.  Now GO VOTE ! & share today!
          I would love to hear your stories and comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment